Account Receivable Manager
Crimson is growing and we are searching for an Accounts Receivable Manager to join our team. The Accounts Receivable Manager position is responsible for overseeing complete and timely invoicing for Crimson’s commodities business. In this new position, we are looking for someone who enjoys reviewing large amounts of data to ensure accuracy in our invoicing and someone who can work in a fast-paced environment while making improvements to our current system and processes. They should also possess strong communication skills to resolve customer queries and answer various information requests from business stakeholders.
- Manage and develop a team of 2 Accounts Receivable Specialists
- Review and approve invoices to ensuring proper coding and documentation
- Ensure accurate invoicing for Crimson and SeQuential’s commodity customers
- Manage cash application to assure all cash receipts are applied properly and oversee collection efforts.
- Proactively identify areas for process improvement and partner with other departments to streamline processes related to customer invoicing, collections, and other Accounts Receivable functions
- Reconcile Terminal Management System data to ERP system to determine the actualization and accuracy of monthly invoicing.
- Assist Tax Manager with data for monthly, quarterly, and annual filings
- Maintain strong working relationships with internal and external business partners.
- Assist the G/L team with the month-end close process for Accounts Receivable related transactions
- Provide support for ad-hoc Accounts Receivable matters and other projects assigned by the Controller
Required Education and Experience
- Minimum bachelor’s in accounting, business, or related discipline required or equivalent work experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including but not limited to Excel, Word, Outlook, and Internet. Advanced Excel capabilities a plus
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Accounts Receivable
- Previous leadership or management experience
- Commodity/Oil &Gas background a strong plus
- Intermediate skill set in using Microsoft Office suite required, especially excel
- Experience with ERP accounting systems
- Result-driven with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Comfortable working in fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Track record of improving Accounts Receivable systems and processes
- Able to multitask and meet deadlines required
· Ability to stand, sit, walk, push, pull, and carry materials under 30 pounds daily
· Ability to spend several, contiguous hours working on a computer
· Ability to work in varied offices, warehouses, truck yards, and public venues
Work Environment & Travel
The AR Manager’s office is located in Denver, CO. The headquarters is light, open, and business casual. However, due to the COVID Pandemic, employees are currently working remotely from their homes. There will be minimal need to travel to other Company locations.
This document describes the general nature and level of work performed by personnel assigned to this job classification. This document is not, however, an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so assigned. The company has the right to add, revise, or delete job duties (and subsequently information within this document) at any time.
The company is both Equal Opportunity, and At Will. The company does not discriminate on basis of age, race, sex, religion, marital status, or sexual orientation. Either the company or Employee can terminate the employment relationship at any time for any legally permissible reason. Reasonable accommodations will be made for qualified candidates/employees with disabilities.
Interested in applying? Send your resume to vi************@cr**************.com