Position: Office Team Lead
Division: Crimson Renewable Energy, LP
Work Location: Bakersfield, CA
Reports To: Assistant Plant Manager
Supervisory Responsibilities: Operations Assistant
This position provides support and assistance to Crimson Renewable and Delta Trading departments to ensure effective handling a wide range of administrative support-related tasks involving the clerical, administrative function, research, and point of contact roles. Responsible for schedule management, office management, communication liaison, information preparation, and company records management. Handles confidential information and communications. Must have a full comprehension of company’s operation and procedures. Is responsible for training and supervising lower level clerical staff, uses discretion, judgement and knowledge of organization to facilitate operational activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Perform all functions required for AP invoice processing, including, but not limited to, review, coding and data entry into the GP system. Functions as point-of-contact with Denver accounting to resolve and complete invoicing activities.
- Responsible for contacting vendors to resolve ACEAFTA issues, removing takes from invoices, adding taxes
- Create purchase and work orders for all departments including maintenance, operations, lab, safety and engineers
- Communicate information regarding railcar tracking, unloading and release with Logistics and Delta personnel; communicate all BOL issues and resolve
- Run daily inventory reports, verify accuracy and forward to appropriate parties
- Checking for accuracy and comparing the BOL and loading ticket, making the required changes if necessary
- Gather information and set up new vendors
- Create job orders, set up new drivers and update insurance certifications in Dearman
- Supervise Office staff with oversight of office staff responsibilities, training and scheduling
- Support Operations Manager, Operations Supervisor, Maintenance Coordinator and Measurement Tech’s with document drafting, finalization and distribution.
- Assist accounting department by updating spreadsheet and providing required information to reconcile petty cash at month’s end
- Order supplies and materials for office, operators, lab and safety
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Basic Requirements
- High School Diploma required; college and/or technical degree preferred.
- Experience with benefits administration, staffing support and related HR services.
- Proficient in MS Office: Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Excellent interpersonal and organization skills.
- Must be able to successfully pass Drug and Alcohol pre-employment and ongoing screening.
Contact for Qualified Candidates
For qualified candidates, please email resume to jo********@cr**************.com
Please use “Office Team Lead” as the subject heading.