Accounting Manager (Financial Reporting & General Ledger)
Work Location: Denver, CO
Reports To: Controller
Supervisor Responsibilities: Accounting Staff
The Accounting Manager oversees daily accounting functions and supports the Controller. This should be accomplished by way of a respectful, constructive and energetic style, guided by the values and objectives of the Company. They should also possess strong communication skills to resolve customer queries and answer various information requests from business stakeholders.
While training will be provided on the software we use, previous experience using ERPs or accounting systems will be helpful. The candidate we choose must have intermediate skills with MS Office (especially Excel and Outlook).
The Accounting Manager position is a hybrid role with part of the time spent at our office in downtown Denver. The headquarters is light, open, and business casual. There will be minimal need to travel to other Company locations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include the Following:
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of general ledger, financial reporting, fixed assets and other accounting areas.
- Collaborate with other members f the finance and accounting team to ensure accurate and timely month end close.
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and procedures.
- Manage completion of the annual audit of company financial statements.
- Provide training and lead the accounting staff to reach goals and objectives.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA a plus
- 5-7 years’ Accounting Experience
- 2-4 years’ Supervisory Experience
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Knowledge of US GAAP, SOX, ERP accounting systems and internal controls preferred
- Complies with federal, state and local legal requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements, filing financial reports and advising management on necessary actions.
Contact for Qualified Candidates
or please email resume to jo**@cr**************.com
Please use “Accounting Manager” as the subject heading