About Crimson Renewable Energy
Crimson Renewable Energy Holdings LLC is a producer of renewable transportation fuels and is the largest producer of biodiesel on the west coast. Crimson customers range from major oil companies such as Chevron, Valero, Exxon, and Philips 66 to truck stop operators such as Pilot Flying J who count on Crimson as a reliable and consistent supplier of ultra-low carbon biodiesel. CRE, headquartered in Denver, Colorado, provides a variety of timing, logistics, and pricing structures to best suit its various customers and to offer the highest degree of flexibility to its supply chain partners.
This position is an entry level, full-time, non-exempt position on the Accounting Team supporting the Crimson Renewable Energy organization. The Accounts Payable Specialist is responsible for processing of plant operations vouchers including data entry, preparing supporting documentation, initial voucher coding, managing approval process to final payment and filing. This role coordinates closely with the plant operating team to resolve issues and ensure prompt payment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Receive, process and accurately enter vendor vouchers including; matching vouchers to purchase orders and supporting documentation, conduct internal and external research to resolve discrepancies, meet stringent deadlines to adhere to weekly payment schedule
- Organize and file supporting documentation for completed transactions
Education and Basic Requirements
- High school diploma (some college or degree preferred)
- Ability to learn necessary technology tools and perform core job duties
- Must be able to successfully pass Drug and Alcohol pre-employment and on-going screening
Experience and Job Skills
- 2 to 4 years of accounts payable experience.
- Must be a self-motivated team player with a strong work ethic and customer service focus
- Must be very organized and possess strong attention to detail
- Able to own assigned duties in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Fast typing and data entry skills
- Accounting experience or coursework a plus
- $20.00-22.00 per hour commensurate with experience/education
- Participation in aggressive, performance based, discretionary incentive compensation program
- Full benefits package which includes medical, vision, dental,