Accounts Receivable Specialist
Work Location: Denver, CO
Reports To: Controller
Supervisor Responsibilities: None
The Accounts Receivable Specialist is a part of the Accounting Team supporting the businesses under the Crimson Midstream, LLC organization. The AR Specialist is responsible for billing customers, posting payments to customer accounts, facilitating the communication, information exchange and relationship building required to collect billings due within the specified contractual terms. The position will also have various transactional related regulatory reporting for renewable fuels sales made by our Crimson Renewable Energy subsidiary company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include the Following:
- Actively manage various customer accounts for multiple companies, some of which may be complicated or unique, to ensure payment is received. This may include research, validating data, and reconciliation reporting and/or working with other departments / divisions within the company to ensure accuracy of accounts.
- Sort and organize data, updating customer records, accurately facilitating transactions and adjustments.
- Ensure that all sales transactions are correctly entered in the accounting system.
- Ensure that related sales contracts / documentation is properly filed and saved electronically.
- Ensure that each customer shipment is correctly invoiced in a timely manner and that all related additional documentation is properly prepared and sent to customer.
- Reconcile full cycle AR including debits and credits, gains and losses, sales tax, etc.
- Responsible for collecting open receivable balances timely and efficiently.
- Maintain detailed accurate files and notes regarding collection efforts.
- Initiate adequate follow-up with customers and fellow employees in a timely manner.
- Recommend and preparation of account referrals to litigators and debt collection agencies.
- Preparation of supplemental renewable fuels sales transactions documentation, transmitting these to customers and regulatory agencies, and responding to customer inquiries regarding these.
- When needed assist with the preparation of regulatory reports regarding renewable fuels transactions on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
Contact for Qualified Candidates
For qualified candidates, please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use “Accounts Receivable Specialist position” as the subject heading.